Friday, January 27, 2012

7th Day Braces...

Not much to update on today. Things are getting really easy and normal feeling. Chewing and eating gets easier every day and Im slowly discovering what I can and cannot eat. I still cant bite into things with my front teeth (cheeseburgers and things like that.) I still have to break things up but I can tell the pressure in my jaw to bite on food is getting a little stronger. Canker sores are getting more apparent on the brackets with hooks on them. On the plus side, I think Im losing weight! From not snacking so much which is a good thing but I only mostly only stick to foods I know are comfortable to eat which is usually pasta and potatoes...bad bad bad! I found myself forgetting I had braces for long periods of time today. Usually Im constantly playing with them (which is why I think my teeth kept feeling really dirty...probably from running my tongue along them so often) I chewed gum for the first time today and it didnt get stuck everywhere so Im very happy I can chew gum because Id way rather have gum than mints! I wont be updating daily anymore because things are getting quite repeatative so I will update a 1-2 times a week for the couple weeks then I will update on any changes or requests you guys have. Like I said, I will be taking a picture every Sunday until they are off and will do a blogpost at the end of each month. I wanted to make sure I had all the issues that occur within the first week and then make sure I let you guys know how it goes for the first month which is the worst part of it all. I wont be neglecting my blog so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment