Thursday, January 26, 2012

6th Day Braces...

The sores on the insides of my cheeks and slightly on my tongue are becoming more and more apparent now that I can chew and eat a bit more. My bottom and canine tooth arent nearly as sore and since my ortho changed the springs on the bottom teeth to bars, my teeth arent moving so fast if not at all. Eating and chewing is still pissing me off more then ever I just feel like eating is such a hastle because stuff gets caught between everything and then I cut my tongue trying to clean it. I can chew a lot better but still cant put full pressure on my back teeth yet. The blue stoppers on my molars are making it way more difficult to chew an d eat. I dont feel like eating even satisfies me or is enjoyable at all right now and I think thats because I dont feel like I have the sensation of chewing my food it just kinda gets mashed up between all the crap in my teeth and swallowed then I spend 10 mins cleaning out my braces. Ive also been feeling like my braces on top get really dry and fuzzy feeling kind of like when your teeth have plaque on them and they feel gross. This happens even when I brush them. I dont know if its a sensation from the inside of my lips beginning to change or what but it feels quite gross and annoying. Brushing and flossing is super easy and fast for me now though and Im very used to it. I brush floss and mouthwash twice a day morning and night. I went to work for the first time with my braces today and I feel like noone notices them which makes me feel better! My boyfriend had them a few years ago so if I ever have questions I turn to him and its nice to talk to someone about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment