Sunday, February 19, 2012

One month braces & first appt!

So its been one full month and the worst part of having braces is over and done with! At this point, I dont even realize I have them anymore. Its a part of life to me now lol. I had my first wire change 2 days ago. It was super quick and simple. They checked out my mouth and popped the wire off and then let me brush and floss without the wire on. Damn that felt nice to quickly floss let me tell you lol! Then they changed my wire and gave me some more wax! I have another appointment in 6 weeks and Im hopefully going to get my 3 springs off next appointment. Right now they are making space to pull my teeth forward and into into the right positions. I hate the springs, they make everything look more bulky then they actually are and the one on the top is ugly in pictures! My teeth hurt a little bit that day and I was a little tender but Im totally fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment